Swimming Pool Cleaning
Pool Cleaning Checklist for Palm Beach County Area Pools
For those of us who own a home in Palm Beach County ( Boca Raton and West Boca to Lake Worth and West Palm Beach area ), a swimming pool in the backyard basically comes with the territory. Right now there are approximately 5,000 pools in Delray Beach alone! Not only do pools add value to your home but they also provide an oasis for yourself, family, and friends to escape from the heat and the daily rigours of life. Pool maintenance should be pretty easy – after all it’s just water right? Not so fast! There are a lot of little details required to ensure your family is diving into a crystal clear swimming pool. Some of these details you might have never thought of. In order to help you in the care of your pool, we have come up with a pool maintenance checklist. Follow it closely and you can be assured your Palm Beach County area swimming pool is ready to dive in year round!
Maintenance Checklist for Your Swimming Pool
Weekly Pool Maintenance Checklist:
- Use a leaf scoop to remove debris from the bottom of the pool as well as leaves floating on the surface
- Use a pool brush to clean the tiles at the water line
- Brush the bottom of your pool as well as the sides even
- Vacuum the pool
- Empty the leaf basket
- Test the chlorine level (1-3 ppm) and adjust as needed
- Test the pH level and adjust as required. The amount varies depending on the finish of your pool
- Add algaecide as needed
- Test stabilizer and oxidizer levels, adjust as needed
Monthly Pool Maintenance Checklist:
- Check the seals in your pump as well as the motor
- Visually inspect the handrails and steps to ensure they are fastened properly
- Clean the filter
- Test for calcium hardness and adjust as needed
- Test the alkalinity which should be 120-150 ppm
Leave That Pool Checklist to Us!
Seems like a lot? It might appear so but there is no way getting around this checklist to ensure your swimming pool is safe to swim in as well as making sure it lasts for years to come. At Living Water Pool Service, we offer “On Demand” pool service, so rest as ease. We provide pool maintenance throughout all of Palm Beach County. From West Boca to West Palm Beach, our trained and authorized technicians can provide any work needed to keep your pool clean and safe. Give us a call today at 561.863.3233 or email us at email@example.com and tell us your needs. Based on your needs, we will have one of our pool cleaning specialists reach out to you to schedule service. We offer weekly and bi-weekly pool maintenance services as well as repair and installation of your pool cleaner. All you have to do is sit in your pool chair, enjoy the Palm Beach sun and dive into a sparkling clean pool!